HomeSOFTWASHINGEstimator ToolsContact UsRoof CleaningMore
- Visit Google Earth by clicking HERE
- Find your property on the map by using the magnifying glass on the left hand panel
- Zoom in using the + button on the map, now click the ruler icon (looks a bit like a comb) on the left hand panel (it's the last icon)
- Click the corner of your roof, any corner. Now click the corners until you return to your first selected corner. Click the first corner again to complete the mask.
- You will now see "Perimeter" and "Area", click the little down arrow by the figure and change this to "Square Meters"
- Take the total area number (which is now in meters squared) and enter this in "Area M2 Squared" below.
- Hey presto, your estimate.